Jane is becoming more interactive, more of a toddler. Tonight at dinner, Ana, Benji, Thad and I were talking about her, and she watched us intently, looking one face to another. Then, she decided our conversation was funny and she laughed, watching us to see if we would laugh back. When we did, she laughed again. She watches Ana and Benji as they talk during dinner, and when they giggle, she smiles and sometimes laughs along with them, as if she's part of their conversation. It's pretty cute. I know she feels like she's one of them. She feels included in their conversation and their play, even though she can't talk or contribute physically. When they play in their room during the day, she crawls in and sits next to them, playing with whatever toys are available. I can't believe she's going to turn one in a month!! Where did the time go??
Well, when I went to grab the razor from her I found this. Either the cover wasn't over the razor, or it was and she pulled it off. But either way, she had little cuts all over her lips from sucking on it! I felt AWFUL!! And her lips bled for like, 20 minutes! I kept wiping off the blood with a washcloth, and her face would fill up with blood again immediately. But the bright side is, it didn't even phase her. I don't think she had a clue what happened because she just continued to crawl around grinning and talking and playing like nothing had happened! Look at that face. She's like, "What? Why's everyone looking at me?"
Benji's new thing is to add "eeuhh" at the end of lots of words. Like, "Mommeeuhh!" or "Daddeeuhh" He just started doing it a couple weeks ago. Silly boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment