Utah with Lori and Brenton: Whole tray of thin mint trifles to ourselves? Yes, please
THE BEST HAWAIIAN ICE IN THE WORLD
And did Lori and I get ice cream on the bottom AND cream poured over the top? You bet!
Dance pah-tay on the back porch
Then on to VEGAS with Katherine, Ashlyn, Ellie, and Reese (their husbands were home, too. They just were at work most of the time, so you don't hear about them as much :) For some reason, I didn't take many pictures in Vegas. Just these few of the kids swimming. But know that we had lots of fun.
Kath and I got a babysitter one night so we could go out to dinner and have some grown-up time. We ate Thai and then hit up Walmart. I know, we're exciting. Well, Katherine peed her pants in Walmart because we were laughing about a funny Kmart commercial. That's kind of exciting, isn't it? Anyway, I got to come home to this: my kids asleep together in bed, instead of in separate beds. Cutie pies!
The rest of June included:
Farmers market visits, which lead to walking around downtown and exploring the cool bridges
Father's Day
Thad finishing our fence, and the kids making a sandbox in our garage with the sand that was supposed to be used to fill the posts with. That drove me INSAAANE. Soooooo glad when we were done with the sand
and me getting strep throat. Haven't had that since elementary school! It wasn't fun, but at least I wasn't pregnant. This is me at my best. Sweats, glasses, unshowered, on the couch. That's pretty much me when I'm sick, right there. Only in the wintertime at my white, cushy bathrobe over the sweats.
No comments:
Post a Comment