This post is a couple months old now, but we finally took Benji out of his crib so Jane could use it. She'd been sleeping in a darling bassinet that I borrowed from a friend. Anyway, we didn't have a bed for Benji at first, so he just slept on this mattress. But he never could figure out how to stay on the bed. We'd found him under Elmo once ...
and also like this
Silly boy. He's in the bunkbed with Ana, in her room now. I still don't love the new room arrangements, but we couldn't find a better alternative. I'll post pics of the bunkbed some time.
This was right before we moved Jane into the crib. I was soooo ready to get her out of our room, but when I found her turned like this one morning, I knew she was ready to move out of our room, too, and into a crib. Things were getting a little crowded in that bassinett.
No comments:
Post a Comment