Apr 15, 2013

Pictures

Warning, lots of pictures! I can never decide which ones I like the best, so I'm just going to post a bunch. What a talented sister I have. I got to watch her in her element, as she worked, and it was really neat. I love to watch people doing something that they enjoy, and that they are good at.






f



Ok, so let me explain why this picture is the way that it is. Lori had been taking pictures of Jane for about 2 hours by this time, and Ana and Benji had been playing with their cousin Brenton, and finally they came in the room to beg for snacks and attention. By now Ana's hair was all crazy and none of them were in the mood for taking cute sibling pictures. So we tried to get some cute ones and this was the best one. No one is smiling, it was all we could do to get Benji to sit still for more than a second, and Ana was holding Jane in the most awkward, uncomfortable-looking position.


1 comment:

Megan said...

haha, that sibling picture is great. That's going to be awesome when your kids are all grown and looking back at their family pictures. Lori did a great job with Jane's pictures!! I wish she could be out here in Indiana in a couple months!! Adorable :)