Nov 27, 2012

Huh?

Has anyone ever gotten the following message when trying to post pictures on their blog, before? What does it mean? Do I really need to buy more storage??
 
"Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Upgrade storage
Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota. Learn more"

2 comments:

jp said...

I think that must have happened to Aunt Nancy. She started a new blog because she got a similar " you are out of space" message. Wonder if they are trying to force people into buying space...Good luck.

katie said...

Hey, so you don't think I'm some super crazy blog stalker, I use to be in your ward in Ammon. Anyway, to get around the storage problem just make a new email address and add it as an author to your blog. You have to sign in and post with the new email address but I think it's worth the little extra work to keep the blog I have and Not pay for storage.