Aug 16, 2012

Splash Park

I went to the splash park in Rexburg this morning with some neighborhood friends. Sadly, it will probably be one of our last trips of the summer, since school starts in a week and a few days. Sad!!


 


Ana loves these two girls: Maeli and Brooklyn.They get along so well





Benji wasn't so keen on the whole merry-go-round thing. I had to hold him halfway through cause he wouldn't stay on his horse.


Shayla and Whitney with the kiddos. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE my neighborhood? We have soo  much fun together.


Tonight after dinner Ana put a laundry basket on her back and crawled around underneath it, pretending that she was a turtle. When I asked her to put her shoes on after dinner so we could all go take a walk:

"Ana, put your shoes on please."

she replied, "I'm not Ana any more. I'm Sara the Turtle."

Then she turned around and kept crawling, and called, "Come on, Bummer."

She was talking to Benji. When they play together, his name is Bummer. Don't ask me where she got that from, but it makes me laugh every time. Bummer? Really?

No comments: