Jan 11, 2012
Funny Girl
Funny things that Ana has said lately:
1. One day Ana wanted to play with Benjamin in her room. This almost NEVER happens. Usually she's screaming at him to go away. In this instance, Ana was in her room and Benji was crawling around in front of the staircase, playing with a toy.
Ana: (leaning out her bedroom door) Benj-jay! Benjay!
Ana: (laughing) That's Ok Benji, I don't have a dog. He's at the dog class. Benji! No dog is here!
I'm not sure where the dog comment came from. Apparently Benji is scared of dogs??
2. After asking Analyn repeatedly to put on her shoes and coat so we could go run errands, and waiting for her at the garage door with Benj already in the car, I lost my temper a little and raised my voice. And Ana replied, "Mommie, you can't freak out!"
How does she even know what freaking out means?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment