My mom has been visiting us for the last week and Lori drove up with her for a few days last week to help her look at houses. Ana and
Brenton kept themselves occupied while Lori, Mom and I had fun touring different houses ... it was fun !
These two had a blast together
Seriously priceless! Ana is actually looking at the camera, and smiling normally! And check out Brenton holding Ana's hand. Adorable.
At one point I found these two surrounded by all of B's toys, in his crib, reading books. Well, Ana was reading to Brenton. How cute is that?
I've also been busy making some Christmas decorations .. all from Pinterest of course. I LOVE decorating for Christmas!! Lo, Mom and I had fun sitting around the table one evening finishing these fun creations:
This one I am totally excited about. Wrap a tomato cage (3 1/2 ft. for $3.50) with garland (I used 50 ft. of non-lit from Walmart: $8). I used an extra strand of light from home, and got a pot on sale at Michael's for $10. So for around $20 you get a pretty cute-looking Christmas tree! I made two: one for each side of the front door.
This one I am totally excited about. Wrap a tomato cage (3 1/2 ft. for $3.50) with garland (I used 50 ft. of non-lit from Walmart: $8). I used an extra strand of light from home, and got a pot on sale at Michael's for $10. So for around $20 you get a pretty cute-looking Christmas tree! I made two: one for each side of the front door.
Peppermint Wreath. Totally adorable, but not very practical. I'm not sure how I'm going to store this thing -- it's pretty sticky. But I love it!!
Ana and I had fun making snowflakes, too. Cool idea from Family Fun Mag. Q-tips, glue, and glitter.
And I love our Christmas tree this year! I usually like our Christmas trees, but I have to say, this has got to be my favorite one. It's the perfect size and shape.
Picks with Santa at the Iona Library. B didn't like it so much. And Ana
thought it was funny that Santa travelled from the mall to the library.
Hehe, that made me chuckle a little. That funny Santa.
3 comments:
I love all your craftiness. Super cute ideas!! I totally missed Santa at the library. :(
I love the tomato cage idea. How clever!
Look at all those projects! You put me to shame. Can I hire you??
Post a Comment