So the kids and I spent the week in Utah the week before Halloween. I love to visit Lori! I always tell Lori that when I visit her, there are two things I can always count on: lots of laughing/snorting/giggling and lots of eating. And after this trip there's one more thing I would add: shopping.
And Once again, she delivered. We made a cookie monster one night, and I wanted to use all the dough to make a huge cookie, but the thought of eating the whole batch of cookie dough in onc sitting kind of grossed her out. So we used about half the dough to make a giant cookie. We almost ate the whole thing ... and felt really sick afterward.
One of the things I was most looking forward to was taking the kids to Gardner Village to see the witches and Halloween decorations. I LOVE that place!! Ana and Brenton had a blast playing together.
Here's some pics from Gardner Village.
The witches are awesome!!
Aren't the witches great?!
Lori took most of these pics, by the way.
We took the kids to Thanksgiving Point one day and did the pony rides. Analyn went from being really excited to a little scared and clingy when I tried to put her on a pony, to being really excited again when I got her on the pony and she realized that it wasn't going fast, and that the horse was nice. She was so proud of herself! She sat up straight, swinging her legs, and beaming. I know she was thinking, "Look, Mom! I'm riding the horse, and he's not mean! And I'm not scared!"
The kids got a kick out of the little goat that wanted to chew on their leaf. They giggled and giggled.














No comments:
Post a Comment