Sep 27, 2011

Happy Number Three

Ana turned 3 on Saturday! She woke up extra early (because she had a nightmare) and was So Excited to see her birthday decorations! She just screamed with delight!


Birthday breakfast. Out of pancakes, waffles, cereal, and oatmeal, she picked oatmeal. Simple ... I can do that!

Since we had a princess party, I bought Ana a princess dress so she could wear it to her party. She got to open it right after breakfast.
So this is supposed to be a castle. Haha. I do not have  a knack for doing fancy cakes. In fact, I even tried to save a few bucks by only getting one case of icing. (Note to self ... next time spend the extra $2 and get two cases) But Ana loved it and that's what matters!
So for our princess party, all the girls came in their princess dresses, and we did their hair and nails. The boys got to make swords, and they all made crowns at the end. I bought some bobby pins and flowers from the dollar store and made these clips, and my good friend Brook gave the girls such cute princess do's!




The girls loved being pampered and feeling like princesses



After the party, Ana did my hair and makeup with her salon kit that she got from her party. I have to say, planning this party and seeing how much fun Analyn had with the princess theme was so much fun for me! Maybe even more fun than it was for Analyn! I loved making her so happy!


3 comments:

JonandLo said...

happy birthday Ana! Love ur hair pieces:)

Erika said...

Such a cute party! I love the picture of her seeing her birthday decorations for the first time! I still can't believe you two have a three year old!! Time sure does fly.

Mariah said...

How fun and so Creative! Happy Birthday!