Thad ran in his 2nd Mesa Falls Marathon at the end of August. And he got 2nd place in his age group! Pretty big deal!
We had a fun time staying with his cousin Sabra and her family, and his parents happened to be in town as well, so they got to come watch him run! After he finished I asked him how he thought he did, and he replied, "I finished." I think that sums up what many marathoners feel when they are done. Totally exhausted and just relieved to be done. I am very proud of him, as I always am when he finishes a race.
Hangin with the Benjamins. When Ana is in a nice mood, she loves to play with Benji and try to make him laugh. They can be pretty cute together. But some days, she is not in a nice mood. And she is SO NAUGHTY to him! She does all sorts of things to Benjamin just to get a reaction out of me. I wish I could say I am always patient with her ...
B is trying his very hardest to crawl these days. He'll get it any day now. So fun to watch! And he is cutting like, all of his teeth right now. No not really, but he started on about 5 all at once, and I've been paying the price. He wakes up 2-3 times at night and it's not cool!
Picking Daddy up from work last week. We got to ride the "alligator" (escalator) up to the 3rd floor and everything. It was fun! Oh, and check out Ana's pink princess dress. She really lives in that thing these days. I love how much she loves it. Do I mind that she wears it all over town on all of our errands? Nope. Not one bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment