Welp, the climax of our summer came and went, left us with sunburns, sleep deprivation, lots of fun memories and pictures, new cousin friendships, and sickness all around. But we're almost all better now. If only I can get rid of Benji's persistent ear infection. And that throw-up smell in Analyn's room. I still can't find where it's coming from ...
Pictures will be coming. Pictures of the Hymas Family Reunion in California, my brother's wedding in Utah, and and my family camping trip here in Idaho. Lots of pictures.
But for now, we've finally gotten well enough to clean the house, hang my curtains (I'll post those soon as well. I LOVE how they turned out!), and pay a few bills. we're taking it slow.
And I got my second jury summons in three years while on vacay too. Not cool! I sent the form back late, too, so I hope they'll still let me off on the the "nursing baby" excuse. If not they'd better not complain when I show up to the court room with an infant!
No comments:
Post a Comment