Ana, Benji and I were headed downtown Wednesday to meet Thad at a park by the river for lunch. We passed Thad walking from his office so I pulled over and picked him up. And the first thing he said to me was, "Do I look like I'm constipated when I walk?"
Hmm, I laughed because there was no "Hi," or "How are you guys?" Apparently, Thad was leaving his office to come meet us, and as he headed toward the doors on the first floor (which happens to be a bank), an old lady with a walker passed him, stopped, and said, "Prune juice is a great laxative."
Just like that. To a complete stranger. A little taken back, Thad simply said, "Uh, thanks," and kept walking. I can totally picture his reaction in my head, and it gives me quite a good laugh every time.
2 comments:
That is soooo funny!
I love all of your new posts!
Thanks for the laugh. On fb today, one of my girlfriends (she has short hair) posted that an older gentleman had asked her about her "wife" girlfriend standing next to her...tell Thad it isn't personal. :)
Post a Comment