Jun 29, 2011

It's Hot




It's about 85 degrees in my air condition-less home right now. That's pretty hot. Benji pretty much sleeps naked and Ana still insists on wearing her winter pajamas to bed most nights, although last night we ended up taking her shirt off after she fell asleep, and she slept half naked for the rest of the night, too.

Speaking of sleep, I tried to wake this long-lashed beauty up about 45 minutes ago, to no avail. She's about as hard to wake from a nap as I am in the morning. (This morning she came into my room after watching a show that Thad turned on for her before he left for work, and said, "Let's go eat breakfast. Mom, you need to wake up.")

I really need to wake her up because now she's not going to go to sleep until who knows when. Thad's not going to be happy about that!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

85 degrees?! Wowsas. No. Thank. You.

Your house is looking great, guys!