Apr 11, 2011

In 3 days, This House Will Be OURS

We close on Thursday and start moving Friday! I can't wait!













Things I'm most excited for:
-a garage (aka no more scraping ice off of my car in the winter time!!)
-a basement
-extra storage space
-windows that actually seal in the heat and keep the cold out
-not having to walk up stairs to get to my house
-having a YARD!!

Some parts of our experience have been pretty easy and smooth, and others more stressful. Like buying a fridge. The opening for our fridge is pretty shallow ... so shallow that we can't find a fridge that will fit without imposing on some other much-needed space in our kitchen. So we ordered a fridge thinking it would work ... and then realized it will stick out way too far. OOPS. So now we have to cancel our order and we may being going without a fridge -- and food -- for a little while in our new house. Unless we can find another one and have it delivered by Friday. Anyone want to lend us your spare for a few days?

11 comments:

Megs said...

cute!! I love your house!! I can't wait to come see it in person some day!! :) good luck with the move and the fridge and everything else.

Anonymous said...

Linds- it's so nice. I love the kitchen counter tops and cabinets. I am so excited and a little bit jealous. Good luck with the move. I wish we were there to help.

Genessa said...

Two more days and its officially yours. I am so excited for you guys, and so excited that we will still be so close. I can't wait to see it in person. I will give you a call to see what we can do to help!

Natalie said...

Yay! I knew you were talking house shopping, but didn't know you had found one! I LOVE it! Sorry about the fridge...that stinks! So...on the family website tell me where it is and if it is in your same ward or if you are changing wards. Also....WHAT CAN I HELP WITH?? I can help with kids or moving or whatever you need - SERIOUSLY!!

Nicole said...

We are so excited for you all. I think there are fridges called "Counter depth" and they are less deep. I'm sure that Ross would know if Thad wanted to give him a call. Love you!!!

Sarah Haslem said...

That is beautiful!!! Im so excited for you guys~ there's no place like home!

Jenny said...

Super nice! Yay for you!

Jen J. said...

How exciting! The house looks way nice!

Jewel-e said...

Oh how fun! I am jealous! How can we help? Harley offered to help Thad if you need to alter anything to make the fridge fit. Let us know!

Jessica said...

Hooray! That looks like a beautiful home. I hope all works out AND you find a fridge that fits perfectly! Are you still staying around the same area?

tabchoirfam said...

I am so happy for you. The home looks beautiful. You deserve it!