So I keep going back and forth. Post the long, detailed story that most people don't care about, or post a short summary and keep the long one for my journal? So I'm posting the long one because this is my blog and you can skip it if you want. So first, here are the pics.
Headed to the hospital
Right after my epidural kicked in. They pumped so many drugs in me, so quickly (see proceeding post: The Story) that I pretty much passed out from drowsiness and I slept for about an hour. It felt nice.
Benjamin. 7 lbs 6 oz. 21.5 inches long. He's really long!
Sad, but this is the only picture we took of me with the baby in the hospital. And it's blurry!
Same story. Blurry. Total bummer.
Heading home from the hospital
My welcome home banners. I love the scribblings that Analyn colored for me
Ana likes Benjamin and is pretty careful with him so far
15 comments:
SOOO cute! I have been waiting to see pics! Congrats!
Congrats! What a cutie, hope you are all doing well.
Linds, he is precious! He looks just like you did...as I recall. Cannot wait to meet him!
Oh he is handsome! We are so excited to see the little guy. You look great- I hope you start feeling better. Having babies is rough- but when there that cute it's all good.
He is way cute. Congrats!
I am glad everything went well for you. I can't wait until all the sicknesses are gone and we can hang out. I hope things are going well with you at home. What a precious little boy.
He is SUPER cute! I have a gift for him....hopefully it isn't capri's on him.:) That is a pretty long baby! Can't wait to see him!
He is beautiful! And I love the picture of Ana and Benjamin! So sweet. Congratulations!
Congrats Linds!!! He is such a cutie. I love his adorable blonde hair and blue eyes. New babies are just so sweet and precious. Now you just made me that much more anxious to see what our little guy will look like when he arrives. :) So happy for you guys and glad that everything went well (minus the waiting for your doc). Hope you recover fast and kiss his cute little cheeks for me!
I was hopeful that your baby had come since you hadn't posted in a while. I am SOOO happy for you! And he is SOOO darling! Boys are so much fun!
Benjamin Reid. Any reason why you picked this name? What an adorable little man! I was so happy to see this post, Linds. Seriously. :) I absolutely love that last picture of him--he looks like he has beautiful olive skin like his mommy. I am glad that all went well--for a few weeks now, I kept on telling myself I needed to check your blog to find out he was here and finally I've been able to do it (our old computer died and I lost everyone's blog addresses).
Enjoy EVERY SECOND that you have with your new family. You know this already--it goes by waaaayyy too fast!
P.S. We might be living in Rexburg this summer...
He is so adorable Lindsay!!!! Congratulations to you and your sweet little family!!!! :)
P.S. you look so great in your pics too!
He is so beautiful! I cant wait to meet him!
He is SO adorable! I hope you are doing well.
Congrats Lindsay! Hes so cute!
Post a Comment