Sep 1, 2010
Please Don't Judge
Today in Old Navy I was trying clothes on Analyn. I can't just buy 2T because she's so long that a lot of 2T shirts are too short in the torso. So I have to try them on her to see. The problem is, she doesn't stay still for very long. So my shirtless girl was running around Old Navy with jeans that are too short. (I was planning on buying jeans too) I got a few "looks" from people and one lady finally said -- a little condescendingly -- after watching Analyn wandering by her with no shirt on, "Is that your daughter?" Flush. Ok, I realized then that it probably did look a little white trash. So I tried to catch Analyn, but of course when she saw me coming toward her she turned and took off. And she runs so dang fast now, so I was literally running through the store after her, completely leaving my purse and stroller behind to be robbed. Sigh. I hate shopping with a toddler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wish I had been there to see! I've had many humiliating moments in motherhood. Most people who have children, totally understand, and they are just tickled to see other children acting normal in public, somehow it is validating.
The other day when I was in Old Navy with Paige, I turned around to look at something for five seconds and when I turned back Paige was naked (well except for a diaper). She is a super fast stinker! Paige and Analyn sound like two little peas in a pod.
You are so funny! I have not had any of those experience yet! Who cares anyways there children HAHAHA! Hope you have a good weekend and we will see you on Tuesday. PS Visiting Kylie next week.
Linds! First of all, A BOY?!?!?!?! That is awesome. I bet you guys are so stoked... I am so happy for you! That is such exciting news. We LOVE boys, but hey, we aren't biased or anything. ;)
Funny story. I can only wait until Bridger starts walking... then the fun times can begin!
Also, remember that we are in Orem now, so if you EVER need babysitting so you can have a hot date, don't hesitate to call! Bridger would fall in love with Ana the second he saw her. Besides, it has been way to long since I saw you last!
Post a Comment