Nov 13, 2009

Halloween















Thad and I always procastinate thinking of Halloween costumes, so for the second time I was an Indian with my authentic sorri from India, and can you guess what Thad was? WE are very creative people. Ana was a cute little monkey. It turns out a lot of other people in our ward liked the monkey costumes, too! Acutally we borrowed Analyn's from a friend.

3 comments:

Martin Family said...

I know I have failed on my blogging responsibilites. Don't give up on me though. wow,what a coincidence that Candice Analyn, and Jake were all monkeys for halloween.

Unknown said...

HAHA, I'm sure you've seen already, but Candice and Jake had the same costumes! Aww, we were with you guys in spirit :) Ana is so adorable, I'm sure you're having a blast with her. We're excited to see you guys in December for the work party, WOOP WOOP!!!!!

Emily said...

You guys look cute! I like your Indian look!!