Ana and I drove up to my sister's in Vegas a week ago, because my parents were visiting her. My parents are looking around "the west" right now, for a place to retire. My dad likes skiing and ice fishing in the cold while my mom prefers the heat, and really didn't find the Vegas heat so bad. They may have to compromise a bit.
So here we are relaxing at the pool. Doesn't Kath look dang good for being 7 or 8 months pregnant?
When I took her water-logged diaper off to swap it out for a dry, clean diaper, this little one quite prefered to roam free, thank you very much. I love that cute little bum.
Hiking at Spring Mountain
Analyn didn't like the Snugli carrier so much. But she did like the Oreo that I fed her while in the carrier
Watching the water show in front of the Bellagio
3 comments:
How fun!!!! That would be great if your parents could be in the same time zone!!!
Cute ponytail. I want to see Analynn so bad. She is looing so grown up.
love the naked picture! she is getting so cute...and the tiny pony tail..ha! She is a monk=)
Post a Comment