Jun 25, 2009

Pasttimes

Thad and I were in the middle of eating dinner when we realized it was a little too quiet ... and then we found Ana with both hands in our potted plant, and a mouth full of dirt. Eww, gross!



Total Thad face



One of Thad and Ana’s favorite games is knocking over her foam blocks. It’s like her goal in life is to not let any blocks stay stacked as long as she’s around. Pretty funny.





About a month ago Ana learned to wave and clap, and just started waving to her reflection in the mirror. She got so excited to see her reflection. I’ve no idea where she learned either of those skills, but I had fun watching her!



Biting the spoon and laughing is much more fun than eating what’s on the spoon. Silly goose.

2 comments:

JonandLo said...

ok 1st- analyn is looking more and more like a toddler and less and less like a baby..wow that is crazy. 2nd the videos are stinken funny..especially waving in the mirror...to good!

Anonymous said...

I agree the mirror video is priceless. Analyns eyes are amazing. Hopefully, Steve will see you this weekend.