Jun 13, 2009

L.A.

Thad and I went to LA last weekend to see some sights. I haven't been to downtown in a while.

Griffith Park Observatory



View of downtown LA from Griffith Park



Los Angeles Times building (I don't know why, but I thought it was really cool)



Beverly Hills




Me and my awesome sling on Rodeo Drive (sometimes it's fun to go inside the shops and try to guess how expensive the clothes are, but we felt too casually dressed to even poke our heads in most of the shops. And with my sling, well, in some shops I would have felt down right embarrassed!)

4 comments:

Jen J. said...

Linds--what happened to your arm?

Chemene said...

L.A. is one of the many places I have never been to. Looks like you guys had fun.

JonandLo said...

but your outfit is hot!!=))

kat and jason said...

cute pics...love your vest...and your skinny bum.