There is a consignment store in Q.H. maybe look in the phone book? Craigslist?
I bought one for Madison last year at Wal-mart. When we set it all up we discovered that even on its lowest setting her feet could not touch the ground. I was mad! So check that feature out before you buy one! Good luck!! Baby stuff is so spendy!
a walker or an exersaucer? I have two and they are both from yard sales - love!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
There is a consignment store in Q.H. maybe look in the phone book? Craigslist?
I bought one for Madison last year at Wal-mart. When we set it all up we discovered that even on its lowest setting her feet could not touch the ground. I was mad! So check that feature out before you buy one! Good luck!! Baby stuff is so spendy!
a walker or an exersaucer? I have two and they are both from yard sales - love!
Post a Comment