I finally got a chance to visit Kath in Vegas two weeks ago. It's only a three-and-a-half hour drive, but in a car with no AC, that's forever. So I left really early in the morning to beat the heat.


On my last night, Kath took me to the strip. We ate Gilatto (sp?), watched the water show outside the Bellagio, and roamed the forum shops inside Caesar's Palace.

4 comments:
i love that picture!!! too bad you can't see the bull's wicked eyes--or face for that matter. k--later dude. ps...that was fun i'm glad you came--next time will be more fun when i'm so stressed out...maybe in 2 months it will all be over.
you girls are so cute! I wish that I lived close to my sister so we could take random pictures with scary bulls!! :)
I wish I were there with you =( Next time!
I put in my 7 week notice.. the count down has begun. My last day is Sept 26th..so don't have your baby before then!!
Post a Comment