Aug 3, 2008

It's Time




I've had my blog for about a week now, and the only post I have is the one my sister posted with a random picture of her daughter, Ellie. You'd think being an advertising major I'd be all over stuff like this, but every time I get on my blog to work on it I get really overwhelmed and think, um, I'll do this tomorrow. So I'm biting the bullet and going for it!

Thad and I recently spent a weekend in Santa Barbara with our friends, Cameron and Rachel. We had so much fun going to shops downtown, riding a four-person bike around the coast, riding the trolley up and down the main street, and visiting the old mission there.

I've been running around non-stop since I stopped working full time in June. Since then, I've spent 2 weeks at my parents' house in Ohio, taken a weekend trip to Santa Barbara, visited my sister Katherine in Vegas, spent a couple weekends in Corona with Thad's parent, and spent another weekend in OC to celebrate my aunt and uncle's return from South America. This past week I carpooled to Salt Lake City with my sisters to attend my grandma's funeral. It has been a busy month and a half of driving and flying and though it has been a blast, I'm looking forward to being home with Thad and not having to pack another suitcase for a long, long time (at least until our anniversary in a couple weeks).

7 comments:

kat and jason said...

hey hey hey,,,welcome to the blogging world...it's about time!! see you in a bit :)

Emily said...

Yeah!! I'm glad someone in my family has a blog! Goood for you Lindsay. Sounds like your having a great summer.

Janell said...

Santa Barbra sounds fun. I've heard it is beautiful.

Schows said...

Love the Blog! You look too cute pregnant... I knew you would!!

Anonymous said...

I never thought I would see the day you actually had a blog- good job! Welcome to the blogging world. You will find out it's more addicting then you think.

Lindsay said...

Hey Lindsay!! This is lindsay! I am so happy that you started a blog. I have been buggin Lori forever telling her to tell you to get on with it. Welcome!! It seems like things are going well. You look great. We just moved to Florida and I am on the hunt for a good job while my husband is going through law school!!

Jessica said...

Linds! This is definitely a good thing... I will probably check your blog every day, so you better keep me informed! Haha. When was your due-date again?