A few weeks ago Ana made a book. A bottom book, to be precise. Where in the world she ever got the notion to write a book about her behind, I'll never know. It's totally inappropriate in so many ways. But I'll tell you what, when I finally picked it up one day out of curiosity and read it (before I'd only heard her telling Benji about it and not given it another thought), I laughed quite a bit. And just so you're not confused, the circles with lines down the middle are, well, bottoms. So without further ado:
 |
| My Bottom |
 |
| "I love my bottom" |
 |
| "It is my favorite color peach" |
 |
| "It is soft and perfect for spanking" |
 |
| "I love my bottom so much bottom is my favorite" |
 |
"But sometimes I have to use it" (yes that's her on a toilet)
As I read the book on the couch Benji asked me to read it out loud to him too. So I did. When I was done, he thought and then asked, "Is Ana's next book going to be called, "I love my wee wee?" I said no. |
No comments:
Post a Comment