I have a really good explanation for not blogging a ton, and going long periods of time without blogging. Yes, I am busy with three kids, but mostly it's because I don't have a dang camera! Benjamin finally broke our main one at the beginning of the summer. To be honest, I was kind of relieved. I never liked the camera, even though we only had it for about a year. It didn't take great pictures and the touch screen was incredibly inconvenient and annoying. And then when Benjamin bent the shutter, it wouldn't open properly and so there was shadow in all of our pictures. So when he broke it completely I was glad I could just be done with it.
So then I dug around and found our older digital camera from 2006. It's big and bulky, and the pictures weren't great, but it did the job. And no shadow in the bottom of the pictures, so, bonus.
But then that one decided to stop working. Or at least all the settings except for "landscape" decided to stop. So I've been using my iphone as my main source of picture-taking. Which I don't love, because they are not really high res so not as great of quality as my droid was. And then transferring the pictures from my phone to my computer is a pain, because I have to email each one individually to my email. And from there, I have to download each picture to the computer and save it in the proper folder ... kind of a big pain. And hassle. So that's why I haven't been blogging as much or as often.
However, recently when I tap on my camera app it pops up saying I can't take any more pictures because there is not enough storage on my phone. What?! I've never had that problem with my phones before! Apple is really not my favorite right now!
So, again, I have no (reliable) camera!! We just need to break down and buy another one. Any recommendations on good quality cameras for reasonable prices?
No comments:
Post a Comment