| Ana washing Jane. Jane was giving her the biggest smiles, just enjoying having her big sister scrub her. But by the time I grabbed the camera her smiles were spent. She is my smiley baby! |
May 6, 2013
Jane Rolled Over!
So I put Jane on her back on the family room floor this afternoon, and I took Benji into his room to change his diaper and put his clothes on. When I came back into the family room, Jane was on her stomach!She flipped herself over! I think what happened was she was trying to look at something behind her head, and she turned her head so far to the left that she was practically flipped over anyway. Her body just followed along. We have quite the strong 3-month-old! Hehe. We'll see if it happens again, or if it was just a fluke. Either way, I was pretty excited for her accomplishment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've had fun catching up on your lives this past year or so. The kids are getting so big, I hardly recognized Benji! Crazy stuff. It was fun reading your words, as if I could hear you saying them (I think I have told you that before). Reminded me of all of our good times together. You are a great person, Linds!
PS. Did your parents move west???
Post a Comment