Sep 20, 2010

Zoo Again and Feeding the Ducks

We took Thad's parents to the zoo while they were here. This is mostly just a pregnancy shot for those who have been inquiring on my physique;) I think I was a little more than 5 months here. I'm 6 now. I'm very proud that I'm not wearing maternity jeans yet. The jeans I bought after I had Analyn that got HUGE on me when I lost all the baby fat, well now they're making out to be some excellent "maternity" jeans. I can't zipper them all the way but that's what my belly band is for!



Playgroup at the River
We did playgroup at the river last week and fed the ducks. The kids had a blast. Analyn wasn't content with just throwing her bread down and watching the ducks pick it up, though. She wanted to feed them herself. So she'd chase them all over with her arm outstetched, a piece of bread in her little fingers. And the ducks? They ran from her for their lives. It was funny to watch.







Parade of Homes
Ridiculously out of our price range, but this house had the ULTIMATE children's play room in the basement. They also had a table with a tea party set up in the space under the stairs, complete with a peek-a-boo window in the wall. It was every child's dream room.





2 comments:

Genessa said...

That house was very AMAZING. Gave me some good ideas of what I want to do in our playroom! Man you are one luck woman I have been in maternity jeans since I was 10 weeks. Very cute pictures.

JonandLo said...

Ana bana...get ready cause we are coming to see you tomorrow. AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!