A picture of me. At 16 weeks prego. Yup. I didn't intend to wait this long to post it, I've just been so busy! Thad's REALLY hoping it's a boy. Cross your fingers.
Other than that, over the past month this is what we've been up to:
-I got called as the Young Women president in our ward. I went from shock to fear to excited and overwhelmed. Now I am just excited. And grateful. And humbled. And I love my girls. All 30 of them!
-Thad got called as the Gospel Doctrine teacher, in addition to being the fourth Sunday Elder's Quorum teacher. So we're keepin preeeety busy these days!
-We went to a Blue Angels air show. It was awesome! The planes get so close that they're practically touching. The best part was watching the smile smeared across Thad's face for an hour straight. He'd look from the sky to me and back to the sky, just beaming like a little boy in a candy shop. He loved it. And I did too. And I love him.
I stole the next two pics from my friend, Genessa's blog. Her pictures turned out better than mine
-Thad ran a half marathon Saturday. He ran it in under 2 hours. I'm so proud of him. He said it got him excited for his marathon again. After a while, you forget why you're doing all this running, and the race got him in competition mode and got him pumped up. Three more weeks to go before his marathon!

-I enrolled Analyn and I in Mommy and Me swim lessons. Wish I got a picture of her. She LOVED them!! Loved the water, loved kicking and blowing bubbles, and loved singing songs while moving in a slow circle in the water. I loved getting out of the house and spending one-on-one time with Ana every day for 2 weeks.
7 comments:
Life must be good - you are having a baby! Yea! I am so happy for you!
I'm so glad you are pregnant again! Congrats! So when is your actual due date? How have you been feeling? You will be a great Young Women's president! Good luck with everything.
WOW!! Pregnant and YW president all on top of each other! I am sure your life is a little crazy right now!! I am jealous you got to go to the airshow and loved the pics you took. We have a fam reunion that day so we didn't get to go! Way to go Thad on the marathon too!
Good and busy! Congratulations on the pregnancy! Happy for your family to grow! Good job to Thad and good luck with all the callings!!!
Yeah!!!! So glad you are expecting! Young Woman's President! Wow! Congrats! You will do great!
Congratulations on the baby news Linds! That is pretty exciting news. I'm excited to hear what it is, so you'll have to do another post in a few weeks. It looks like you've had a fun summer. So good to keep in touch.
Wow, what a great update. I esp liked the baby news. :) Don't make us all do the math--when are you due? Please tell! Are you finding out what you are having?
So, Clark and his wife kept on talking about going to a Chukars game... and finally, I was like, "What the? What are you guys talking about?" And then they told me. I swear I had never heard of it before, and then I see your post. Gosh, where have I been? They like going to them, so look around for them next time you go!
Post a Comment