Apr 15, 2009

Easter



I feel a little guilty because I've been reading other people's blogs and they all have pictures of their babies holding easter gifts and playing with Easter baskets. I didn't even give Analyn an Easter basket or candy on Sunday because I was too busy sneaking around my in-law's house tryng to find MY Easter basket and MY candy.

Well, I take that back. My mother-in-law (note that it wasn't even me, the mother) had the idea to make a little mini basket for Analyn. But I was so excited to eat my candy after I found my basket that I forgot to give Analyn hers. Can you say bad mom? It kind of makes me laugh. Maybe I'll be more concerned about my daughter next Easter!

We had a fun weekend at Thad's parent's house.

Analyn with her cousin Riley


My sister-in-law Dru on her way to a stake dance

3 comments:

Martin Family said...

It's ok Linds I gave Candice a package of onesies for Christmas last year. No toys. Nothing fun. They don't know the difference anyhow. Also I tried to post a reply to your comment and I don't know how. No I didn't make the bows but maybe someday you can teach me. love ya- Rach and Candice

JonandLo said...

Cami's parents gave Brenton his easter basket...filled with reese's peanut butter eggs...Thank you thank you!! Love the 2 bottom teeth

Jenny said...

Such beautiful photos. Glad to know someone else tends to be a big kid at Easter. I always put two yellow peeps in my husband's Easter basket, because he hates them,and he gives them to me!!!:)