Feb 23, 2009

A Visit from Vegas

Katherine's husband came to Corona on business so she decided to come with him and bring the kiddies. So I hung out with her in Corona on Thursday. It was deliciously warm and sunny! We hung out at the pool at her hotel, ate lunch at a park, and of course visited the Pottery Barn outlet.





The Devil's Punchbowl







Charlie Brown Farms

4 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so jealous that it is warm enough to swim there! Where is the pottery Barn outlet? Is it new?

kat and jason said...

hooray to a fun weekend. you guys rock. cute pics at lori's too. i hope of all the places thad could get transferred to-i hope it's vegas. think of all the fun things we could do together.....................

JonandLo said...

wish i were there with you guys...especially for the PB outlet..bummer!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Annalynn never got sick and you were able to have some fun times with Kat and the kids. Hopefully, we can all see each other soon.