Analyn is smiling a lot more now. I keep trying to get it on camera but every time I point the camera at her she stops what she's doing and stares at it, straight-faced. I took a picture a few weeks ago of her smiling, before she did it a lot. She has really filled out since then!


Sunday Walk

All Dressed up

5 comments:
Ohhhh, She is so adorable! I have missed a lot of posts.
Kudos, Thad for your race!
Your couches look too new for Craig's list. (good job)
And I loved your story about Sarah! I don't even know her and I love her. You guys ARE a cute, happy family.
She is so cute!
You are so good at keeping up with your blog. I need to check yours more often. I can't believe everything I have missed. Analyn is getting so big and is just so cute. I can't wait to go run a race with Thad. Speaking of which, Gissell and I were reading a book the other day that talked about not following the same fad, and Gissell says, "Like our Uncle Fad." love you guys.
Wow, she's getting big and beautiful.
Oh my stars... what an adorable little girl. You sure are lucky!
Post a Comment